A safe place for children to learn and grow
About Happy Hollow Learning Center
Structure: Importance of individualized choice, daily opportunities to grow; balance between group socialization, interaction, and individualized goals.
We are serious about safety. We have emergency plans and practice regularly for fire, tornado, and evacuation. We also work with the local police and fire departments on security and lock down scenarios.
- Dedicated & highly trained Early Childhood teachers
- Regular staff meetings to review latest teaching techniques
- Team idea sharing between teachers & other staff
- Minimum 25 hours annual continuous training
- Emergency response training
- First Aid
- CPR & AED
We put your children first. We do that by:
- Offering performance feedback
- Having smaller class sizes
- Using a variety of methods to communicate with parents daily
- Providing bi-annual formal parent-teacher conferences
- Partnering with parents to help children learn and grow.
Call us today
Stop in anytime! You are always welcome to visit and take a look around. We now offer 4 and 5 day rates for ages 6 weeks to 12 years. We’re flexible enough to meet your family’s busy schedule!