This is a partnership.
How We Do Things
Your children are our children. We know how important children are, we have them too. We care and listen to you about your child’s needs. We strive to treat all children the same way, with caring love and gentle guidance.
Smaller Class Sizes
Each child is an individual and grows and develops at different rates. Our smaller, family-like, class sizes allow us to provide high levels of individual attention with exceptional communication – unlike larger centers where uniformity is expected.
Communication is crucial for trust. Because of this, we use an app called DailyConnect so our parents can securely check in on their children throughout the day.
Download The App for Your Device
Making a Decision
We understand how difficult it can be to choose your child’s care. Please consider the following when selecting your child’s care::
- Educational activities that are structured and fun
- Good balance between learning and play
- Peer socialization and emotional growth
- Trained and experienced teachers
- Parents are welcome to observe – any time
- Early and late hours (6:00am – 6:00pm hours)
- Fun and education field trips
- Large outdoor playground
- Monthly Newsletters
- Transportation to Hartford Schools by the school bus system
- Clean healthy environment
- Our center is thoroughly cleaned every day!
- WMELS (Wisconsin Model Early Learning Standards) – and theme-based curriculum
- Tuition Philosophy: Our goal is to offer the highest quality – best value child care and preschool programs available:
- Happy Hollow only charges a one-time “family” registration fee. (Many other centers charge annual per child registrations!)
- Happy Hollow allows 10 free vacation days per year to full-time enrolled families. Many other centers offer only a few days.
- Happy Hollow provides flexible part-time rates, even for children under two. Most other centers do not.
How To Get Started
Call Us To Check Availability
As with any daycare or learning center, availability is limited. Children "come and grow", so every year we have new openings. Call us to find out how many.
Schedule A Tour
During your tour, we'll provide you with some paperwork to fill out. If you'd like, you can also fill it out prior to our tour by downloading it here.
Peace Of Mind
We'll work with you to meet your scheduling needs. You can go about your day at ease, knowing your littles are being taken care of, not just looked after.
Having experience with child care centers from both customer and employee points of view, I can say with confidence that the Happy Hollow Learning Center provides quality care for all of its students. The staff and administration do a great job with my two children who have been attending for almost a full year.
Call us today
Stop in anytime! You are always welcome to visit and take a look around. We now offer 4 and 5 day rates for ages 6 weeks to 12 years. We’re flexible enough to meet your family’s busy schedule!