Structure: Importance of individualized choice, daily opportunities to grow; balance between group socialization, interaction, and individualized goals.
- Dedicated & highly trained Early Childhood teachers
- Regular staff meetings to review latest teaching techniques
- Team idea sharing between teachers & other staff
- Minimum 25 hours annual continuous training
- Emergency response training
- First Aid
- CPR & AED
We are serious about safety. We have emergency plans and practice regularly for fire, tornado, and evacuation. We also work with the local police and fire departments on security and lock down scenarios.
- Performance feed back
- Smaller class sizes
- Variety of methods to communicate with parents daily
- Bi-annual formal parent teacher conferences
- Partnership with parents]
My husband and I are so happy we chose Happy Hollow. Being a nurse our schedule is constantly changing. HH is so accommodating. I highly recommend this daycare to everyone. ~ Samantha – Parent