Your children are our children. We know how important children are, we have them too. We care and listen to you about your child’s needs. We strive to treat all children the same way, with caring love and gentle guidance.
Smaller Class Sizes
Each child is an individual and grows and develops at different rates. Our smaller, family-like, class sizes allow us to provide high levels of individual attention with exceptional communication – unlike larger centers where uniformity is expected.
Having experience with child care centers from both customer and employee points of view, I can say with confidence that the Happy Hollow Learning Center provides quality care for all of its students. The staff and administration do a great job with my two children who have been attending for almost a full year. Jason – Parent
Making a Decision
We understand how difficult it can be to choose your child’s care. Please consider the following when selecting your child’s care:
- Educational activities that are structured and fun
- Good balance between learning and play
- Peer socialization and emotional growth
- Trained and experienced teachers
- Parents are welcome to observe – any time
- Early and late hours (6:00am – 6:00pm hours)
- Fun and education field trips
- Large outdoor play ground
- Monthly Newsletters
- Transportation to Hartford Schools by school bus system
- Clean healthy environment
- Our center is thoroughly cleaned every day!
- WMELS (Wisconsin Model Early Learning Standards) – and theme based curriculum
- Tuition Philosophy: Our goal is to offer the highest quality – best value child care and preschool programs available:
- Happy Hollow only charges a one time “family” registration fee. (Many other centers charge annual per child registrations!)
- Happy Hollow allows 10 free vacation days per year to full time enrolled families. Many other centers offer only a few days.
- Happy Hollow provides flexible part time rates, even for children under two. Most other centers do not.